Nvidia has been present at the Computex 2022 event to reveal the new products it has in hand, but also to talk about its technology Nvidia DLSS and how more and more video games are making use of it. Today there are more than 180 titles that are compatible and 12 more games have just been added to the list.
The most outstanding of all is Hitman 3, since from today you can download a new free update that makes it compatible with ray-tracing, which is why the necessary requirements to enjoy something like this were recently revealed. But the best thing is that with Nvidia DLSS the number of fps will be doubled with a high graphic configuration and with a resolution in 4K.
Of course, all of this will help make Agent 47’s missions more impressive than ever. But that’s not all, because then you can take a look at the next 11 games that will follow the same steps:
- Deep Rock Galactic: with DLSS its performance has been improved by more than 60%.
- F1 22 – Hitting stores on July 1st with DLSS, ray-traced shadows, and reflection enhancements.
- Ghost: in your case the performance has increased by 70% with Dlss.
- Hydroneer: With DLSS performance has been increased by 50% in 4K and at 60fps.
- LEAP: Although it is in early access, it will use DLSS to double its performance.
- loopmancer: when it arrives in summer it will use ray-tracing and DLSS to double its performance with 4K resolution.
- Propnight: today it goes on sale increasing its performance by up to 85% in 4K thanks to DLSS.
- Raji: An Ancient Epic: Releases today with DLSS support for up to 3x performance in 4K and 2x performance in other resolutions at 60fps.
- Turbo Sloths: Its summer release will come along with an update that will make it compatible with DLSS to double its performance.
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong: Its launch has been accompanied by an update that doubles its performance with DLSS, allowing it to reach 60fps in 4K.
- Warstride Challenges– Performance is doubled at 4K with DLSS.
Clicking here you can consult the complete list of all games that make use of Nvidia DLSSjust as it indicates which of all of them are also compatible with ray tracingso that they are worth replaying with all these visual improvements.