IFIC measured how much it matters to consumers to get nutrients from the food they eat.
Glanbia listed the most consumed vitamins in the world.
Swagbucks concluded the average actions of consumers, when they want to carry out a healthier lifestyle.
The nutritionist Numa Aido specializing in psychiatry at the University of Harvardrevealed that there is a vitamin that helps the health of the brain.
Food and an acceptable physical condition have established forceful habits, from which it is sought to follow trends where insights reveal the routes to follow in terms of products or ingredients, which promise to help the consumer in this activity.
There are considerable contrasts in the establishment of these trends and the consumer seems to be very clear about when they are looking for healthy lifestyles and when they are not.
For IFIC This makes sense with a study conducted in 2021 within the United States, to find out that 80 percent of consumers surveyed do not seek nutritional benefits from the food they eat, leaving 20 percent who were interested in it.
In Canada, for example, where there is a strong presence of different nationalities and racial origins, the majority of consumers surveyed by Swagbucks told the platform, at least 34 percent of them, that they just drink more water when it comes to efforts to lead a healthy lifestyle.
21 percent said they eat more fruits and vegetables. Nine percent said they eat smaller food portions and four percent say they restrict their intake of red meat.
Although these actions seem to make sense to consumers who claim to have a healthy lifestyle, in the United States, those who care about it, acquire new consumption habits.
The Hartman Group is whole that 37 percent of their respondents reduce the frequency with which they eat in restaurants. 31 percent identified a motivation to eat healthier and 24 percent opted for nutritional alternatives.
Faced with this scenario comes the warning of doctor Uma Naidoo, who in a editorial for CNBC recommends vitamin B has multiple benefits.
His recommendation is a very important starting point, to understand the consumer from their consumption habits of vitamin supplements. Globally, according to research by Glanbia, the main vitamins consumed are C in 46 percent, D, 41 percent; calcium, 34 percent; B vitamins, 32 percent.
There are concrete actions in the consumer when it comes to adopting healthy lifestyles, since this largely determines the ability to adapt to consumption and the guidelines that it establishes where the concept of health motivates not only certain activities or habits, but also explain a key challenge of adapting brands to these activities, which are increasingly present to the consumer.