To the surprise of many Android Auto 9.6 Beta just released for developer beta program; however, if you are not part of this team, you can opt for an APK that we share below. In this way, you can know what their news is.
In this sense, if you are one of the people who loves to try the new functions of an app before anyone else, you can take advantage of downloading Android Auto 9.6 on your cell phone without problems and learn about its new features.
From Xataca they reported that, for the moment, the changes are not very noticeable, both in its operation and in the interface; However, it is recommended to update the application to receive improvements later and without many complications.
Steps to Download Android Auto 9.6 Beta
We share a guide so you know how to install the Android Auto 9.6 beta on your smartphone.
- The first step is to know the version of Android Auto that you have on your cell phone.
- To do this, go to the “Settings” app, followed by “Applications”.
- Among the list of applications, tap on “Android Auto” and you will see the version.
- If the Android Auto 9.6 Beta does not appear, you must update it on Google Play.
- The latter if you are part of the Android Auto beta program.
- Once you have opened Google Play, tap on your profile photo.
- Now, select “Manage apps and device” and click on “Update all”.
- In case you are not part of the beta program, go to this link.
- Download the APKMirror on your cell phone and open the file.
- Hit “Update” and that’s it, that would be it.
So you can lock an album with a fingerprint in the Android gallery
- First, enter the gallery of Android and click on the icon of the three stripes that are located in the lower right corner.
- Now, click on the “Settings”.
- Scroll down and press on the section that says “About the gallery”> then touch several times on the “Version”, so you will enable the “Gallery labs”.