- Index hide1 Gamer marketing has grown in a printing way due to the integration of video games within the current context.2 It is estimated that last year the gaming universe registered income of just over 16,928 million pesos.
Gamer marketing has grown in a printing way due to the integration of video games within the current context.
It is estimated that last year the gaming universe registered income of just over 16,928 million pesos.
Worldwide, it is estimated that there is a community close to two thousand 700 million
Without a doubt, video games have become an important part of the new normality, this not only as a means of training, but as a platform for the development of paid activities and loyalty strategies of meccas within a constantly changing community. , as shown the new bet of Hot Wheels for the gamer universe.
According to what was indicated by specialized media, there are currently just over two thousand 700 million active gamers around the world, In addition to the fact that by 2023, it is estimated that there will be just over 400 million new gamers, This figure demonstrates the growing importance of this sector within the new normality.
Well, only within the national territory, it is estimated that the video game industry registered profits of just over 16,928 million pesos during the first half of 2022, which meant an annual increase of at least 5.5 percentrevenue of which just over 70.1 percent corresponds to software and only the remaining 29.9 percent is attributed to the sale of consoles.
From the creators of Mario Kart, Hot Wheels bets on the gamer universe
Within the strategies designed for the positioning of companies, gaming marketing can be conceived, such as the use of the video game, related elements or using content generated by it, to connect with our consumers or potential users in a concrete, interactive and two-way way, strategy that today has become increasingly popular, due to the great growth and impact that the gamer universe has worldwide.
Well, social games are a way to capture the attention of users and therefore of consumers, within the entertainment environment, which is why brands today turn to video games as a way to create community, and thus improve their image of brand, attract the public and increase your database.
According to what has been disclosed Hot Wheels: Rift Rally, It is the next step of the firm to reach video games, this in a dual way, since it has a physical car, which thanks to Artificial Intelligence technology and Augmented Reality, allows the toy to be transported to a digital environment to compete on a track, in the style of Mario Kart, full of lights, crashes and unexpected moments.
Hot Wheels: Rift Rally, a new mixed reality racing experience coming to the App Store for iOS, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on March 14, 2023. pic.twitter.com/MjtjUj36Da
— Danny Pena (@godfree) February 7, 2023
It is thanks to the new technologies that companies have the possibility of generating viral strategies, within complementary aspects such as video games, a sector that has experienced incredible growth in recent years.
This is what the house of a person with depression looks like; impact support campaign
Internet users defend Walmart and Oxxo after consumer criticism for not delivering bags
Taqueria in South Korea takes advantage of language barriers to insult (and charm) diners
Isla CDMX and Sabritas delight with a musical starring sandwiches