If you are looking for new skins for characters, weapons or gloo walls in freefire, the traditional procedure is to use a credit or debit card to buy diamonds and later exchange them for cosmetic items. However, there are certain ways to skip these payments.
The most common and used by the Battle Royale community is the weekly agenda. These are the last rewards on the agenda that will run until Monday, March 20.
- Friday March 17: evolution of the M1014, Reload of EVO tokens.
- March 18: magic roulette.
- March 20: discount roulette, motorcycle recharge.
The other tool to claim loot is through redemption codes. These are codes made up of letters and numbers that cannot be redeemed in the mobile application, but the developer company forces you to visit the web portal.
Free Fire | Redemption Codes for March 18, 2023
WARNING: If you see the following warning on the screen “andThe code has expired or is invalid”, you must wait for the next Garena publication. The codes are only available for 24 hours.
As it is an official Battle Royale tool, they will not be able to suspend or ‘ban’ your account for the amount of diamonds or skins that appear on your profile. Follow the instructions below to claim the content.
How to use the Free Fire codes?
you still don’t know where are the Free Fire codes claimed? Well, you just have to follow a few simple steps to have free loot without the need to go through the virtual store.
- Enter to this link to access the official Free Fire rewards website (Rewards Redemption Site).
- Then log in with your Free Fire account from Facebook, VK, Google, Huawei, Apple or Twitter.
- Indexes the twelve character code. Make sure not to confuse the numbers with letters and confirm the operation.
- Once the code is confirmed, you will only have to wait a few minutes to receive the gift in your account.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.