The time has come. This Wednesday, Apple will unveil the long-awaited iPhone 14 –or, rather, the long-awaited iPhone 14, since there are various models–, the Apple Watch Series 8, the long-awaited Apple Watch Pro, a renewal of the Apple Watch SE and, it seems, also the AirPods Pro 2.
The event It will start at 10:00 AM in Cupertino (California), which is equivalent to 7:00 PM in Madrid and 12:00 PM in Mexico City. As on previous occasions, it can be followed from the Apple website or on the company’s YouTube channel. hypertextual is one of the media invited to the event, so on our cover you will not only find the relevant information, but also direct first impressions from Apple Park and in-depth information on all the products that the company presents, including the iPhone 14.
To follow our coverage, we recommend:
- Follow us on Twitterwhere we will narrate everything that is announced, in addition to linking to our most important articles.
- Follow us on Instagram and in TikTokwhere we will publish videos directly from the Apple Park of the new products.
- Follow us on Youtube for recaps, first impressions, and more on iPhone 14, Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch Pro, AirPods 2, and whatever else Apple has in store for this event.
The iPhone 14 event, live
What will they present at this event?
- iPhone 14. Rumors prior to the event indicate that it will maintain a design similar to that of the iPhone 13, it will bring improvements in the photographic field, it will have the same processor as the previous model, a larger battery and it will probably arrive in new colors.
- iPhone 14 Plus / iPhone 14 Max. This year there would be no iPhone mini. The company, instead, would replace it with a larger Max / Plus model, but with the same features as the standard iPhone 14 – except autonomy. The idea is that those who want a large iPhone do not have to buy only the Pro Max.
- Apple Watch Series 8. The company’s new watch would arrive with a new processor and, perhaps, also with a new body temperature sensor. However, it is expected to be a minor evolution compared to the Series 7.
- Apple WatchPro. For the first time, Apple would present an Apple Watch Pro focused on high-performance athletes, with greater resistance, better autonomy, additional buttons, etc. The objective would be to beat the proposals of brands like Garmin.
- Apple Watch SE. The most recommended model would also be updated, probably with a new processor and perhaps some additional change. An update to continue being one of the most interesting options in the sector.
- iPhone 14 Pro. It is expected to have a new 48-megapixel camera, in addition to other improvements in the photographic field. It would also have a ProMotion screen capable of being always on -like the one on the Apple Watch-, a more powerful processor (A16 Bionic), new colors and, for the first time, it would dispense with the notch in favor of a hole in the screen. Rumors say that it could also be more expensive than its predecessor, although the increase is subject to debate.
- iPhone 14 ProMax. As in previous years, this phone would be the same as the iPhone 14 Pro, but with a larger screen, as well as a larger battery.
- AirPods Pro 2. The headphones in ear Apple is three years old. And the company would have decided to update them with better performance in various aspects (such as sound, battery or cancellation).