Resisting and surviving in the world of The Last of Us Part I is still as cruel and complicated as it was in the original installment, let alone surviving by finding all the collectibles to get the Platinum Trophy.
I already told you how to get all the comics (13), so now I’ll tell you how you can get all the Firefly Pendants. Get ready for a heart-stopping quest!
Firefly Pendants in The Last of Us Part I
The Firefly Pendants are 30 collectibles scattered all over The Last of Us Part I. With so many units, it’s extremely easy to leave a few behind. But that will not happen to you with this guide, because later you can see images of the specific places along with a description if necessary.
Just like the comics, they’re in much the same places as we remember from the original game… but they’re not all in exactly the same place. This has misled more than one… including me.
- Pendant Firefly 1, On the Other Side of the Wall: after placing the ladder to go up to the floor next to Tess, in the room in the image.
- Pendant Firefly 2, On the Other Side of the Wall: This has been for many years one of the most bloody pendants to get. He continues to move forward with Tess and searches the tree you see in the image.
- Pendant 3, The Cargo– During the first few moments of your adventure with Ellie, search the corpse sitting to the left of Joel’s head.
- Pendant 4, City Center: another one of those bloody pendants. At this center point, look at the tree on the right of the image. Shoot the branch to make it fall.
- Pendant 5, Museum: It is located in the display located in the right area of the image. You get there by climbing the ridge from the opposite side.
- Pendant 6, The Town Hall: In front of the main door of the Town Hall you will see this circular structure with columns. Go inside and search the ground.
- Pendant 7, City Hall (Metro): In the subway, after passing a water area, you find this corpse next to a note (clue). The pendant is in the flooded room to the left of the corpse. Look at the top of the shelf.
- Pendant 8, The Town of Blill: don’t let yourself be enchanted by the beauty of this area… or at least delay your falling in love for a moment. Before going up to the roof of the white caravan, using the police car in front, to get the pendant.
- Pendant 9, Bill’s Town (before the Haven): Before entering Bill’s Shelter you must face a horde of zombies. When you finish them off, look for an electrical pole next to an ambulance. Look up and… Tachan!
- Pendant 10, Bill’s Town (Graveyard): Either in stealth or clearing the zombie zone, look for a red house in the first part of the house zone. Although this explanation seems ambiguous, I assure you that you will see the house for miles. You have to go ahead.
- Pendant 11, Alone and Forgotten (Quarantine Zone after leaving Bill): when you reach the point you see in the image, turn right and enter the alley. DO NOT go up the metal stairs on the right. The pendant is at the end of the alley, behind a wooden table.
- Pendant 12, Hotel Lobby: After being defended by Ellie, he looks for a women’s bathroom. The pendant is in the left-bottom bathroom.
- Pendant 13, Escape the City (Financial District): after going through the wooden board you see in the image and entering the door, look for a bathroom on your right. Inside is the pendant.
- Pendant 14, Sewers (beach): Search the ship that is washed up on the beach, where you can also find one of the comics (collectibles). In this case, go down to the lower area and search next to a tilted blue barrel.
- Pendant 15, Sewers: This one is difficult to find because of the darkness. My advice is to look to the right whenever you can to find the opening through which the water falls (first image within the image). You will find the pendant on the corpse in the second image (inside the image)
- Pendant 16, Sewers: At this point, look to the left of the room for the tree you see in the image (inside the image) and dive to find the pendant at the foot, next to a sunken car.
- Pendant 17, Suburbs (behind the Sewers): Proceed through the suburbs until you find the Firefly icon you see in the picture within the picture. Go up that step and on the right you will find the tree with the pendant.
- Pendant 18, Hydroelectric Dam (Tommy’s Camp): From the generator area, enter the door in the back and look for the pendant between two smaller generators.
- pendant 19, Ridden Pines Corral: has no loss. Explore the house. It is located on the lower floor, on the table that you see on the right of the image.
- Pendant 20, The University (Go ahead Big Horns): after crossing the arches you see in the main image, turn right (first image) and look for the pendant on a tree (second image). It has no loss.
- Pendant 21, The University (Go ahead Big Horns): When you reach this place in The University with incredible views, look to the right before passing the barricade and go through the hole in the wall.
- Pendant 22, The University (interior): You will have to go through a single spore zone to open the door for Ellie… and now comes the bad news. You have to kill YES or YES to the Swollen you see in the image. It is not negotiable. When she dies, she collects the pendant. Tip: the shotgun is your best friend.
- Pendant 23, exteriors of the University (Go ahead Big Horns): after all the ordeal of the interiors of the University, you will arrive at an area with tents. Look for the one you see in the image. Inside is the pendant.
- Pendant 24, Science Building: In one of the rooms of the Science Building (where a recorder is located) you will find another pendant. Go to the hallway that Joel is looking at in the picture.
- Pendant 25, Ellie’s Winter Hunt: using Ellie in the industrial area, look at the bottom left of the corridor you see in the image. You have to go yes or yes through there. You can either kill the clicker or wait for her to move.
- Pendant 26, Cabin Area: While running from David’s men in the cabin area, look on the wooden porch you see in the image.
- Pendant 27, Highway Exit (Salt Lake City): when leaving the highway (literally) look for the yellow bus that you see in the image. As soon as you pass it, look for the rusty truck you see in the small image and you will find it on the left again, between the concrete and the truck.
- Pendant 28, Highway Exit (Quarantine Zone): When you arrive at the quarantine zone, before the bus station, look at the place you see in the image. The pendant is hung on the spotlights.
- Pendant 29, Underground Tunnel: Before entering the tunnel, look for the bus on the left. Walk down next to him and turn left as you pass him. The pendant is located between the concrete and the bus.
- Pendant 30, Hospital (interior): Look for this reception area that you see in the image. You must take a dagger with you to force the door that is in the same reception. Inside you will find the last pendant. Also, it is the last door to force before you get the Master Locksmith trophy.
You are now the owner of all Firefly Pendants and Seek the Light of Fire trophy! The Last of Us Part I!