Are you looking for a mobile device with operating system Android secondhand? Surely you want to renew a new one or you simply did not get used to the brand and model of the cell phone that you already have, however, be careful because in the publication of the product for sale they always tend to state that the equipment is in a 9.5 out of 10 condition, rating that is granted to you for the simple fact of having taken it out of the packaging.
It is likely that you have seen high-end cell phones on the internet, in a 9.5 out of 10 condition and at a good price, therefore, many do not hesitate and decide to buy it immediately without knowing that suddenly it would be a great scam, since the equipment It may look brand new on the outside, but on the inside it would be very worn and even damaged.
On this occasion, from Depor we will teach you an important trick that will be very useful when you go to buy a second-hand smartphone, since you are going to check if the RGB of the screen does not have dead pixels, if the speakers are in good condition, if the touch or tactile works correctly, etc.
How to know if a used cell phone is in good condition
- First, open the native calling app on your phone Android.
- Now, dial “*#0*#”, without the quotes of course, and now press the “Call” icon.
- A screen with 15 options will be displayed.
- Red, green, blue (RGB), press each one and check for dead pixels, how do you identify them? if there are black dots.
- Mega Cam, check if the main camera of the team has no faults.
- Front cam, check if the front camera of the equipment has no faults.
- Touch, to see if the touch works correctly.
- Speaker (speakers).
What do the letters “CE” on the back of your Android phone mean?
- This engraving, which is located right next to the brand name of your cell phone, hides something quite important.
- The letters “CE” stand for European Conformity.
- This means that if your cell phone has those letters they also comply with the standards of the European Union.
- This means that if your Android device has the letters, it can claim or respond to cases such as terminal explosions, fires, among others.
- On the other hand, if your cell phone does not have the “CE” certification, in case something happens to you, the company will not be able to answer if the event or accident occurred in Europe.
- Another detail that you should know is that if the letters “CE” are separated, it corresponds to Conformité Européene. While if they are too close, it means China Export.