Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin has not been the most successful game of the year. In addition to some design issues that have not caught on especially among players, in terms of gameplay and history, its technical aspect has been one of the worst we have experienced in the new generation of consoles.
It seems that its developers are still working on trying to improve this situation, and with it the New patch for Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin improves its graphics and performance.
This is how the first notes of Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin are being
On a technical level, the patch features performance optimizations and an improvement to its antialiasing, which should improve its graphical appearance. However, the patch brings much more than that. you can read below the most important notes patch:
-Applicable to PlayStation®5 / PlayStation®4 / Xbox Series X|S / Epic Games Store
• The anti-aliasing algorithms have been adjusted to mitigate the appearance of “saw teeth”.
*Similar adjustments for Xbox One will be implemented at a later date.
• The “Battle Simulator” side quest has been added to the “???” location. in southern Cornelia. This side quest can be used to try out jobs, equipment, and skills you’ve earned.
• Added a feature to adjust the display of ally effects to system settings. This setting can be used to hide certain visual effects from allies.
• A “Confirm Computer Optimization” category has been added to the system settings. This setting can be used to enable a confirmation screen before deploying the set determined by Optimize Equipment
• Added an “Allied Battle Sets Only” category to Optimize Gear in System Settings.
A new patch for Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin improves its graphics and performance
You can read our analysis of Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin here.