Elon Musk asks on Twitter if we distrust politicians or billionaires like him more

Elon Musk asks on Twitter if we distrust politicians or billionaires like him more

Elon Musk has been lashing out at politics on his official Twitter profile for days, and has taken the opportunity to ask his more than 95 million followers “Who do they trust less”, if politicians, or billionaires. The tycoon published the survey minutes after assuring in a tweet that “politics generates sadness” and days after making fun of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a progressive politician against the rich.

At the time of writing this article, the poll has received more than 2 million votes. The results, so far, reveal that 76.4% of followers of the CEO of Tesla and SpaceX trust politicians less. The remaining 23.6%, on the other hand, believe that billionaires are less trustworthy.

Elon Musk too has tweeted opining that “the use of the word “billionaire” as a pejorative is morally wrong and silly”if the goal is “to create products that make millions of people happy”, has commented on another tweet. The South African, on the other hand, has agreed with a tweet by comedian Andy Milonakis. This ensures “trust people on a personal level, not for general statements about a large group.”

Elon Musk challenges Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to conduct the same survey on her Twitter profile

Image: Tom Williams/Getty Images.

Minutes after the publication of the survey, Musk called out Alexandria Ocasio-Corteza member of the United States House of Representatives, to ask the same question on his profile.

The American, who has always been publicly against the rich and fights to apply higher rates to billionaires, has not published anything about it. However, he recently assured Bloomberg want to sell your 2020 Tesla Model 3 to purchase an electric vehicle made by unionized workers. Showing, therefore, against the decisions of the tycoon.

Read:  I didn't know that I was going to like Endling so much until I got involved with him (but if they decide to kill the fox, Rome will burn)

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s intention to sell her Tesla, in fact, comes after Elon Musk mocked her in a tweet he posted lashing out at a “billionaire with an ego problem.” Musk assumed she was talking about him and tweeted: “Stop hitting me I’m too shy”. The American responded in a since-deleted tweet saying, “I’m talking about Mark Zuckerberg, but okay.” Later, she herself quoted a screenshot revealing the earlier conversation with the phrase “like I said, ego issues.”