In Venezuelathere are several bonuses that have been distributed via homeland system. One of them, and one of those that provides the greatest amount, is the Economic War Bond, which in March makes a new delivery for its beneficiaries. In this sense, those who receive the highest priority are those workers in the education sector, an economic aid that serves to meet the main expenses of the basic basket in the midst of the economic crisis that the country is experiencing. In the following note we tell you how you can collect it.
Venezuela vs. Israel LIVE: what time, channels and where to watch the World Baseball Classic
How to see if I am a beneficiary of the Economic War Bond?
The beneficiaries of the Economic War Bond are workers in the education sector, which is why its payment has been made through the Patria System and will be paid directly to the account of the beneficiaries of this social assistance.
When do you pay the March Economic Warfare Bond?
Although the Economic War Bond was paid in the months of January and February, in this month of March the official announcement regarding its payment has not yet been made. It should be remembered that last month (January) the Economic War Bond was paid to workers in the education sector, pensioners and retirees.
How much is the amount of the Economic War Bond?
The amount of the Bond against the Economic War ranges between 405 and 580 bolivars for workers in the education sector. While on the side of pensioners and retirees it is 290 bolivars. Therefore, according to the information, the amounts would be these:
- Workers, education sector: 720 bolivars.
- Public retirees: 500 bolivars.
- IVSS and Amor Mayor pensioners: 360 bolivars.
What do I do if the Economic War Bond does not arrive?
If the Economic War Bond does not reach you, the channel ‘Somos Venezuela’ – through its social networks – which is a State channel, gave up to five recommendations to obtain the Patria System bonds.
- Avoid registering the same phone number to two or more users.
- Verify that the same number is affiliated with your bank.
- Make transfers of funds or subsidized gasoline only to people registered and verified as members of your household.
- Update your profile information constantly so that the system does not detect prolonged periods of inactivity.