If your next vacation is to India, don't forget to apply for your Indian e-visa and visit these wonderful places, to be able to enjoy your trip to the fullest. </p><div>
Summer is here and many have the long-awaited vacations around the corner. A big city can be the perfect destination during these months and, how can we not think of the second most populous country in the world, with its peculiar culture and wide diversity, we are talking about India. In addition, surely more than once we have seen movies in which the Indian landscapes leave us so in love, we say: my next destination is there.
The Republic of India is an ideal destination for those who want to know a very special culture and contemplate extremely beautiful landscapes, we are sure it will be an unbeatable experience. However, for everything to be perfect on your trip you must take into account several things, including taking cool clothes for its high temperatures, have a couple of long clothing sets, this to be admitted and live the experience in sacred places of worship and temple.
And last but not least, To be able to travel to India you must previously process your Indian e-visa or visa to travel, without this, it will be impossible to enter your destination. It is also necessary to have an itinerary or at least one guide to the places you want to visit during your fabulous stay, so it will be much easier to organize yourself and distribute your time. If you want to know more about these simple steps for your trip to India, we invite you to continue reading.
What is an Indian e-visa and how to apply for it?
Surely at least on some occasion, we have applied for some type of visa to travel to another countryHowever, it is normal for you to ask yourself, What is an Indian e-visa? and How can you process it? Since each country usually has its own requirements and procedures, for example, to travel to the United States you must apply for ESTA.
In this case we refer to Visa in electronic format that you need to be able to travel to India, either as a tourist, for business or for health issues. Applying for this visa online is very fast and simple, so easy that You just need to follow these 3 steps to get your Indian e-visa:
- First of all, it is necessary that you have your identity document at hand, in case you do not remember any information and second, fill in the India Visa – Form in Spanish (online) – e-Visa.
- Once the form is completed for the application of your visa to travel to India, it is necessary that you pay the corresponding amountYou have several methods to do it, for example: credit card, Sofort Banking or PayPal.
- Finally, after a week in the normal option, or 3 business days in the case of the urgent visa application, you will receive by email your e-visa in pdf format. Don’t forget to print your visa and deliver it to be able to get on the plane and in the same way when you arrive at your destination.
That’s how easy it is to get your Indian e-visa and the best thing is that you can use it for a year, you can make unlimited trips, as long as you stay for periods of less than 90 days on each trip. Now, with your visa in hand, the only thing you will need is to decide which of all its beautiful places will you want to visit, for this we leave you a list with our suggestions of the 10 best places to visit in India.
Discover these 7 wonderful places in India
India is often recognized for its buildings and its religion, as well as for their customs, even for small things that, after a few days, give you an incredible experience to tell. But without a doubt These are some of the wonders that make it so special and that you must visit in India:
- The gardens of Taj Mahal, one of the 7 wonders of the world.
- Mumbai city.
- Its capital New Delhi.
- Bangalore and its Lal Bagh botanical garden.
- The coast of Goa.
- The palaces of Udaipur.
- Khajuraho and its amazing temples.