Pay he light bill of the Federal Electricity Commission (CFE) It is one of the obligations that every independent person has to fulfill. Some users choose to make the payment online, since it is faster this way and they can do it without leaving home. It even gives them a chance to carry out the process when they don’t have enough time, although one of the questions that arise is how long does it take to see the payment reflected? Here we answer you.
If you prefer to make the payment online and you have doubts about how long it takes to be reflected, here we will tell you how this service works in detail.
Procedure on the Internet
- Register your username and password on the CFE portal.
- Once you register, you must enter your data in “My registered receipts”, then select the new option.
This is how you pay online
- Once inside the platform you must go to the option “Check your receipt” and then in the “online payment” section.
- To confirm that the payment has been made, you must consider that your bank will be in charge of sending a proof of payment to your email in which the date, time, amount and reference will be indicated.
- Dial 071, there they will assure you if the payment of your receipt has already been registered.
How long does it take to reflect the payment?
In a maximum of 48 hours you can see the payment reflected, you must consider that the CFE does not send messages with an attached link so that you can make the payment through an internet site other than the one that the electricity company grants. In this sense, you must be careful not to provide your personal or bank information, since you could expose yourself to a form of fraud.
Do you have questions related to the CFE? You can call 071, available 24 hours a day throughout the year, you can even resort to customer service centers.
Remember to make your payment, if you already made it online you must be aware that it has been made correctly.
High level Team of young journalists whose objective is to explain the most relevant business, economic and financial news. We are passionate about telling stories and believe in citizen and service journalism.