Those students who change levels in the next school year (first grade or first grade), should have enrolled during the month of March. If for some reason you missed the dates, the SEP opened extemporaneous registrations.
In order to start classes in August, students must start the documentation process from the beginning of the year, choosing the primary or secondary schools of their choice registered by the SEP.
It might interest you: Santander Scholarship 2023: How to register and get the incentive of 9,000 pesos?
If you forgot to enter the system during this month, You can still carry out this procedure from July 10 to 21. To do it correctly, you must follow the following steps:
- Enter www.preinscripciones.aefcm.gob.mx
- Have the student’s CURP and an email on hand
- The same platform will guide you in this new application, in addition to indicating dates to continue with the process.
Remember that this procedure is free and even if the dates are late, there is no extra charge for registration. If you successfully complete the application, you will see the student’s name in the results published on July 26.
What are the bridges, vacations and days off for SEP students?
According to the school calendar, these are the days when work will be suspended. These dates include the days of the Educational Technical Council, which applies to basic education.
- The first bridge of 2023 for students and academic workers runs from Friday 27 to Sunday 29 January. The suspension of classes applies to preschool, primary and secondary students of the Ministry of Public Education.
- The ‘Easter Week’ holidays begin on April 3 and end on the 14th of the same month.
What days are considered as mandatory rest?
- January 1. The bad news is that fell on sunday
- First Monday of February in commemoration of February 5, the day of the Mexican Constitution.
- The third Monday in March, since the birth of Benito Juárez is celebrated.
- May 1, falls on Monday.
- 16 of Septemberwhich unfortunately falls on a Saturday.
- On the third Monday of November, in commemoration of November 20.
- On December 25, which falls on Monday.
High level Team of young journalists whose objective is to explain the most relevant business, economic and financial news. We are passionate about telling stories and believe in citizen and service journalism.