At the beginning of the month we learned that Ghost of Tsushima, the lauded title of Sucker Punch that even became a candidate for GOTY in 2020, would receive not only a ** remastering in Playstation 5 adding all kinds of content according to the current generation console, but also both this version and the one of Playstation 4 would receive an expansion of their history, which was baptized as Iki Island, whose launch is scheduled for August 20 this year.
Having said all the above, in the presentation trailer that you can see on these lines there were many details on what the PlayStation 5 version would add exclusively, although without explaining too much about the expansion. Up to now. As revealed, a tester for the game has shared details about it, including the following:
- The size of the new map is the equivalent of the southern part of Tsushima.
- There is a new type of heavy armor.
- New Mongol enemies.
- Iki Island will have its own fauna. This includes leopards, monkeys, and squirrels, as well as foxes.
- The duration is estimated to be between 15 and 20 hours. It has even been said that this story is better than the original.
- There will be a new fighting style focused on spinning kicks, cartwheels, among others.
- There will be light armor focused on stealth and bow.
It should be noted that to date these data must be taken with a grain of salt, since we do not have any official confirmation as to its veracity. However, we will not take too long to verify the authenticity of these, since in just a few weeks it will reach the market Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut, a nomenclature that seems to be a trend in the video game industry after what happened with Death Stranding and Kojima.
▪ Release date: 07/17/2020