- The Cryptocurrency Trading Forum will take place on September 27 at Convene, 22 Bishopsgat, London, UK.
- Cryptocurrency Trading Forum will be an event specially designed for risk managers, traders, portfolio managers and the ecosystem in general to gain knowledge in an area as important as trading.
- At the Cryptocurrency Trading Forum, attendees will be able to learn from industry experts the differences and similarities between digital assets and traditional finance and how to gain exposure with different risk tolerances.
The conferences are intended to connect with individuals who have similar interests and, of course, learn from the experience of others. In this way, they have become one of the most precious tools in the crypto ecosystem to contribute to the innovation and development of the industry.
Cryptocurrency Trading Forum It will be an event specially designed for risk managers, traders, portfolio managers and the ecosystem in general to obtain knowledge in an area as important as trading..
Trading in the crypto market consists of buying and selling cryptocurrencies with the intention of obtaining an economic benefit in the short term. Therefore, given the volatility of this market, crypto trading is an art that must be learned. Cryptocurrency Trading Forum is the ideal opportunity to learn!
Cryptocurrency Trading Forum is an event put together by risk.net, a magazine that offers news and analysis focused on the financial industry. Risk.net was founded in 1987 in London, UK. In fact, Risk.net has experience organizing industry-specific events, including the annual Risk Awards.
Traditional financial asset trading is widely known for its longevity, however, cryptocurrency trading is much younger and not exactly the same as traditional assets.
At the Cryptocurrency Trading Forum, attendees will be able to learn from industry experts the differences and similarities between digital assets and traditional finance and how to gain exposure with different risk tolerances.
For those unaware, risk tolerance is the ability to withstand losses from investors or companies when things go downhill. Defining risk tolerance is critical to safely executing an investment strategy.
So, the key topics that will be discussed at the Cryptocurrency Trading Forum are:
- market update.
- Forced sales, liquidations and margin calls in June 2022
- Latest regulatory update on crypto.
- Cryptocurrency trading infrastructure
- investment strategies and the role of cryptocurrencies in investment portfolios
- Access to data for cryptocurrency trading
- Liquidity problems and risk mitigation
Do not stay out of this event and sign up here.
Do not miss any conference and check our calendar of crypto and blockchain events: