The cosplayer’s video has more than 7 million views.
A woman who cosplays posted a video on her Tik Tok account where she can be seen suffering from a thrombosis. In the video of the thrombosis that the cosplayer suffered, she shares with us her experience at the time along with her thoughts and emotions that she had along with some of the symptoms that she had before the incident happened in order to motivate people to They will take care of your health.
World Thrombosis Day
This date is commemorated due to the birth of Rudolf Virchow on October 13, 1821, who was the doctor who discovered and described the pathology of thrombosis, making it known as well as understandable to everyone today.
According to Stanford Medicine Children’s Health, thrombosis occurs when blood clots block blood vessels. There are two main types of thrombosis:
- Venous thrombosis occurs when the blood clot blocks a vein. Veins carry blood from the body to the heart.
- Arterial thrombosis occurs when the blood clot blocks an artery. Arteries carry oxygen-rich blood from the heart to the rest of the body.
Some of the symptoms that may occur are:
- Pain in one leg (usually the calf or inner thigh)
- Swelling of the leg or arm
- Chest pain
- Numbness or weakness on one side of the body
- Sudden change in your mental state
The cosplayer also commented a bit about how she experienced her hospitalization and recovery after surviving the cerebral thrombosis that affected her health in other videos on her Tik Tok account.
@sigiimiau I hope no one lives what I lived… #for you #fyp #cerebral thrombosis #thrombosis ♬ original sound – Sigii Cantillana