We know, the game has just been released today, but look, what good luck that now you can have all the characters and ships locked and secret for the new video game of starwarssince the new title developed by TT Games and distributed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainmentso pay attention, here comes the good stuff.
They are a lot of characters within Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Sagathat’s why we want to help you and get pretty with you, so you don’t have to struggle to unlock all the characters and secret ships in the game, so even though this story takes place in a galaxy far, far away, we’ll put you at your hands the codes to unlock them all.
List of Codes and characters to unlock:
- SIDIOUS – Emperor Palpatine Character
- LIFEDAY – GNK Droid (Christmas variant)
- WOOKIEE – Chewbacca (Christmas variant)
- TIPYIPS – DO Droid (Christmas variant)
- KORDOKU – Poe Dameron (Christmas variant)
- WROSHYR – Darth Vader (Christmas variant)
- 3FCPPVX – Grand Moff Tarkin
- Z55T8CQ – Poggle the lesser
- WBFE4GO – Nute Gunray
- GR2VBXF – Tyerell Rats
- ARVALA7 – Razor Crest (Mandalorian ship)
- TRANSPORT – Galaxy’s Edge/Resistance Transport Ship
- OKV7TLR – Character Dengar (Bounty Hunter)
- XV4WND9 – Admiral Holdo Character
And in case you’re wondering, we didn’t have to steal them or anything, these codes were sent and we found many others, so it’s nothing that can harm you or us, because they were distributed to various points of sale so that we can share them with you .
Also, some of them are already originally included in various Lego-themed sets. starwarsso they’re even harder to get these days, plus the best part is that these codes are universal and can be used by an unlimited amount of people, and they don’t seem to have an expiration date (at least not yet), but in case of doubt, use them soon!
To redeem them you just have to follow these three steps:
- Press the d-pad to open your Holoprojector.
- Scroll down to the “Extras” tab.
- Then click the “Enter Code” option and enter a code. (One at a time!)
Or if you find it easier, you can also open the pause menu and select the key icon labeled “Enter code”, and change them right there.