One of the favorite pastimes of Mexicans is going to the cinema to see a movie. Whether it’s a midnight premiere, a Sunday or a holiday, these are packed with hundreds of customers, who expect to be served by the employees of the entertainment centers.
The workers—whether cinemex either Cinépolis— cover long hours and face all kinds of customers due to the high demand that both chains have. In labor matters, Who pays their employees better? we tell you.
How much do they pay in Cinépolis?
If you want to be part of the ‘Cinepolitos’ family, as the employees are known, you can apply for different areas. Below we show you the average salaries according to Indeedjob search platform.
- General Employee: $5,500 pesos per month
- Branch supervisor: $7,500 pesos per month
- Food and beverage supervisor: $7,200 pesos per month
- Zone supervisor: $15,500 pesos per month
- Students and part time: $3,800 pesos per month
- Kitchen staff: $5,700 pesos per month
It might interest you: Walt Disney biography and life of the genius behind the magic of cinema
How much do they pay at Cinemex?
Cinemex is a Mexican company dedicated to film exhibition. It emerged in 1993 and to date, it also serves as the main competition for Cinépolis, but how much does it compete with the salaries of that chain? These are the average salaries for some positions:
- General Employee: $5,706 pesos per month
- Zone coordinator: $18,841 per month pesos per month
- Manager C: $6,908 pesos per month
- Manager: $14,298 pesos per month
- Students and part time: $3,600 pesos per month
- Kitchen staff: $7,129 pesos per month
Remember that salaries may vary depending on the area where the cinema is located, the hours you choose and your experience in the area. Now that you know how much each chain roughly pays, you can go for the one that works best for you.
High level Team of young journalists whose objective is to explain the most relevant business, economic and financial news. We are passionate about telling stories and believe in citizen and service journalism.