He Identification System for Potential Beneficiaries of Social Programsbetter known as the Sisbén, is a tool used by the National Planning Department of Colombia to classify the population according to their social conditions and economic. In this way, failures and manipulations by third parties are avoided.
Sisbén makes it easier to update data through the use of technological tools for State purposes. In recent years, this methodology has been applied to do a better job of targeting and scoring the Colombian population. In this DEPOR note, we will tell you everything about this system and you will also learn how to register, how much score you have, what group you belong to in the country and what the benefits are.
How to know the Sisbén Score?
If you have doubts about your Sisbén Score and want to know it to sign up for most financial subsidies, all you have to do is enter the following web page: https://www.sisben.gov.co/Paginas/landing.aspx. Then, you must click on the option ‘Consultation of the Sisbén Score‘, which is located at the top of the site.
Once the previous steps have been completed, you must enter the document number, click on the option ‘I am not a robot’ and, finally, ‘Consult’. How to know who your family nucleus is? When you are on the page, look for the option ‘Consult your Sisbén group’ and select it. Finally, enter the document of the member in question and click ‘Consult’.
What Sisbén IV score do I belong to?
To find out what Sisbén IV classification your home is in, you must:
- Enter the official page of Sisbén, option consult group https://www.sisben.gov.co/Paginas/consulta-tu-grupo.aspx
- Type your identification document type and number.
- Click consult.
In this way you will be able to consult to which group it belongs and what are the possible benefits or subsidies that you could access in 2023. Currently, the programs offered by the Department of Social Prosperity are:
What are the Sisbén groups?
- Group Amade up of the population with the least capacity to generate income or the population in extreme poverty.
- B Groupmade up of poor households, but with a greater capacity to generate income than those of group A.
- Group Cmade up of vulnerable populations or those at risk of falling into a condition of poverty.
- Group Dmade up of a population that is neither poor nor vulnerable.
How to register to Sisbén?
If you have not previously been surveyed by Sisbén to receive any payment, you must first enter the following link of the District Planning Secretariat: https://sisbensol.sdp.gov.co/. Likewise, users can visit the Sisbén office of the mayor’s office of the municipality where they are.