BMW has opened the configurator of its renewed luxury sedan. Everything is ready to live the commercial launch in Spain of the new BMW 7 Series 2023. The offer proposed for our market does not entail any secret. Trim levels, engines, equipment and prices have been revealed.
The new BMW 7 Series 2023
is ready to experience its commercial launch in Spain. The configurator of the seventh generation of the BMW model has been opened, revealing the details of the offer proposed for the Spanish market. Finish levels, equipment, engines and, what is even more important, all their prices.
It is called to rival, among others, the Mercedes S-Class. The new generation of the 7 Series sports the “Made in Germany” seal. The series production process takes place at the BMW Group facility in Dingolfing.
The range and equipment of the new BMW 7 Series 2023
BMW has structured the new Series 7 range in two levels of finish. On the one hand, we have the base access version and, as a more exclusive, spicy and sporty alternative, we have the M Sport package. One of the main keys when it comes to getting hold of this model is, without a doubt, the high level of customization. The list of options is very long. We then review the highlights of standard equipment:
Equipment BMW 7 Series
- 20-inch light alloy wheels
- Soft door closing system
- panoramic glass roof
- Adaptive LED headlights
- high beam assistant
- LED daytime running lights
- LED taillights
- Tailgate with automatic electric drive
- comfort access system
- BMW Live Cockpit Plus with BMW Curved Display
- BMW Operating System 8 with Navigation
- BMW Interaction Bar with backlit crystal look
- BMW Touch Command, control panels on the rear doors
- Bowers & Wilkins surround sound system
- BMW My Modes
- Heated and electrically adjustable front seats
- Driver’s seat with memory function
- Four-zone automatic climate control
- ambient lighting system
- Adaptive air suspension on both axles
- Cruise control with braking function
- Parking Assistant with Active Parking Distance Control and rear view camera
Equipment BMW 7 Series M Sport (adds)
- 20-inch M aero wheels
- Leather-wrapped M Sport multifunction steering wheel
- M exterior trim finishers in gloss black Shadow Line
Prices of the BMW 7 Series 2023 in Spain
Prices valid from October / 2022 without including discounts or other promotions
The engines of the new BMW 7 Series 2023
Regarding the mechanical section, the options are quite limited. At the moment, only one engine is available in the configurator of the new 7 Series. Those interested in getting hold of this exclusive BMW saloon will have to opt for a 3.0-litre TwinPower Turbo diesel engine which develops a power of 286 hp and 650 Nm of maximum torque. A block associated with an eight-speed Steptronic automatic gearbox and an xDrive all-wheel drive system.
Thanks to this mechanism, it can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 6.3 seconds and reach a maximum speed of 250 km/h electronically limited. It declares an average fuel consumption of 6.9 – 5.9 liters per 100 kilometers and CO2 emissions of 182 – 157 g/km according to the WLTP cycle.
One of the main keys of said engine is that it is electrified with 48-volt mild hybrid (MHEV) technology. Therefore, it validates the German model of ECO environmental label from the DGT
(General Directorate of Traffic) with all the mobility advantages that this entails.