- Blockchain Land, Nuevo León 2022, will be held from October 05 to 07, where Blockchain for Business will be held, a space specially designed for networking and expanding the frontiers of your business and your knowledge.
- In Blockchain Land there will be four themed scenarios: Finance, Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT), Entrepreneurship and Developers.
The blockchain technology ecosystem is in full development and, therefore, there is no better strategy than connecting with others who are also working to create the industry that everyone wants.
Connecting with others not only provides incredible opportunities to expand or bring innovative ideas to lifebut also allows you to expand your knowledge by interacting with other people with experiences completely different from your own.
Blockchain Landan event that will take place in Monterrey, Nuevo León, It will be a meeting place for the entire blockchain ecosystem, from entrepreneurs to university students and the general public., intended for its attendees to connect with the blockchain ecosystem of Latin America.
Within Blockchain Land, attendees will find a space called Blockchain for Business where they can achieve strategic alliances aimed at expanding their own borders.
It is time for the LATAM Blockchain ecosystem to tune in
Latin America is one of the regions that has shown the greatest interest in blockchain technology, especially through the use of cryptocurrencies and, to expand innovation, these types of meetings are essential.
Blockchain Land, Nuevo León 2022, will take place at Cintermex, a space designed to open the doors to anyone who wants to belong to the world of Blockchain.
“With this event we seek to make known to industries throughout Latin America the benefits of these new web3 technologies, being a great opportunity to generate new talent and train people to be part of this great technological, social and economic revolution”, detailed José Rodriguez, director of Blockchain Land.
In Blockchain Land there will be four themed scenarios: Finance, Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT), Entrepreneurship and Developers. In each one, attendees will be able to expand their knowledge about the blockchain world and where it is going. Additionally, There will be a main stage where the most recognized voices in the blockchain world will share their knowledge and experiences.
Blockchain for Business, a special space for business executives
Blockchain Land will stand out for the great commitment to have Blockchain for Business, a specialized space for professionals from different industries. In this space attendees will be able to conduct Business to Business (B2B) business through the application of the blockchain.
The director of Blockchain Land explained in a press release that “the blockchain ecosystem, at the executive and business level, will be able to interact in the activities designed especially for them and carry out the best networking with the attendees, both in person and digitally”.
It is essential to emphasize that this will be an exclusive area of the event for B2B businesses, where “participants will be able to network and listen to conferences to learn how this technology will strengthen the capabilities of the Industry, how it will help automate processes, minimize production costs, and how they can access new and better investment tools”, added the director of the event.
The goal is for it to be a space where attendees can learn about many ways to innovate and promote their own businesses.
The four thematic axes that will help you expand your business
Blockchain for Business will have four thematic axes of content with the aim that its attendees achieve the best results in the expansion of their business:
- Industry 4.0: The fourth industrial revolution is here and blockchain technology is an essential part. It will focus on transmitting how to automate processes; improve the traceability of a product; generate new business models by exchanging secure, transparent and viable data.
- Services and trade: The union of the blockchain and services and businesses has the ability to revolutionize the way in which trade is done nationally and internationally. Exports can be more agile and immediate payments!
- Real estate: This space will explore how the tokenization of real estate assets, investment, diversification and administration of contracts that accelerate the transaction for the exploitation and sale of a property.
- Finance: How the blockchain changes the ways of investing capital in a planned and safe way. Here attendees will learn how to carry out financial operations by reducing bureaucracy and paperwork.
But, in addition to being a space to expand the frontiers of business and knowledge, Blockchain for Business will also allow attendees to access activities specially designed to promote networking.
“This is an ideal space for executives, where they can share and exchange their comments, goals, projects, questions and perspectives on the blockchain and crypto world, effectively networking with potential allies.”, concluded the director of the event.
Who will be present?
It is time to find out who will be some of the speakers who will share their knowledge and experiences with the public:
- Monica TacherDirector of Technology and Business Innovation, Invest SV, Government of El Salvador, who in her conference “DeFi: the future of El Salvador”will share, with specific examples, the steps the Central American country is taking to create a decentralized finance ecosystem, thereby enabling pragmatic solutions including stablecoin-backed loans for the unbanked.
- Carlos Bello, “SoyMirrey”, content creator, entrepreneur in the automotive industry and educator. In “All Crypto”will talk about the power of social networks and how they can make a social, economic, educational and transcendental change.
- MAD Cryptocontent creator, entrepreneur and investor, in “Taking advantage of the bear market”will talk about everything you can do in the market to prepare and be ready when the good times return.
- Indira Kempis, Senator of Mexico, in “Without inclusion there is no innovation”will address the problem of how Latin American countries require that innovation be translated into concrete benefits for those who have the least, since 60% of the population in Mexico does not have access to financial services, to which is added that remittances sent are lost in excessive commissions.
And many more. Are you going to miss it?
How to attend?
In the Blockchain Land official page tickets to the event can be purchased, both in digital and face-to-face format. The different types of tickets are as follows:
- Digital Input: It costs $99 USD, includes access to Talent World, Live Streaming and Content on Demand.
- Normal Input: It has a cost of $450 US dollars, includes access to every day of the face-to-face event, access to Talent World and Content on Demand.
- Executive Entry: It costs $1,250 US dollars, includes access to every day of the face-to-face event, access to Blockchain for Business, access to the VIP cocktail, access to Talent World and Content on Demand.
- VIP ticket: It has a cost of $1,950 US dollars, includes the same as the executive ticket and, additionally, includes access to the Speakers room, access to the VIP room and special VIP dinner.
One aspect to keep in mind is that the price does not include commissions and, once the payment has been made, you will be notified of its receipt within a period not exceeding 72 business hours.
Tickets can be paid through PayPal, Mercadopago and a variety of accepted cryptocurrencies via CoinPaymentsa digital payments platform that allows merchants to accept Bitcoin and hundreds of altcoins.
Do not miss any conference and check our calendar of crypto and blockchain events: