A news that brings better news. iOS 16 beta 8 is now available for download and is the most stable of all. That means that we are closer than ever to the final version, which will be announced in September by Manzana for iPhone 14.
According to the report on the website of computer todaythis new beta has big changes, such as system stability improvements and bug fixes from previous betas.
Another novelty to highlight is that the percentage of remaining battery is shown in the notification bar. Unfortunately, however, this beta 8 does not have great revelations about the style or integrated design for reasons of making it less heavy.
In conclusion, this previous version is intended to correct errors that remain on the way to September 7, the day of the event in which Apple will present the new iPhone 14 family, all with iOS 16.
The news that iOS 16 brings
iPhones 14 will arrive with iOS 16, which brings editing tricks for the application Photos, improvements in the app Fitness, Improved lock screen, improvements to Messages audio, changes to the Health app, improvements to multitasking and the notification system, and new and improved interactive widgetsamong other tools.
Other of the most outstanding novelties is the compatibility with the Joy-Con controls of the Nintendo Switch, a good news that we analyze thoroughly.
Next, we explain in detail another five new tools that iOS 16 will bring.
- Haptic feedback on the keyboard: A subtle haptic vibration will be generated each time a key is pressed when typing on the native iOS keyboard. These types of vibrations are not normal vibrations, they are haptic responses that simulate a real key press. In order to activate this function of iOS 16 you must follow the path Settings> Sounds and vibrations> Keyboard response> Activate Vibration switch.
- Hang up with Siri: Now we can hang up a call simply by asking Siri. So that the other person does not hear you saying “Hey Siri, hang up the call” you must silence it.
- Lock photo albums with Face ID or Touch ID: Any photo can be hidden with Face ID and Touch ID. The setting will be by default in iOS 16 and the Hidden and Deleted albums will be protected.
- Duplicate photo detection: In the lower area of the Photos app we will now have a album called Duplicates, in which the duplicate images and videos will appear. They can be merged or deleted to gain space.
- Remove More Apple Apps: The Search, Clock and Health apps can now be removed in iOS 16. Apple notes that some built-in Find My features will continue to work and that Apple Watch tools may be affected.