In addition to adding shine and softness to your hair, if we add lemon juice the beer can work as a natural straightener. Add egg and sunflower oil for volume
Currently there are different mixtures for hair treatment, ranging from fruits to drinks, and in this case we want to talk about beer. Thanks to the malt and hops, the hair cells are protected and repaired, leaving the hair shiny and smooth.
However, it is clear that there are a wide variety of products to protect and heal hair, but they lose their effect over time, which makes them lose shine and look dry, dull and without volume. Now back to beer, this is an alternative product that can be very beneficial for your hair.
Best of all, you don’t have to buy the most expensive or imported beer, the one you find in stores and the cheapest ones, are perfect for this treatment.
The most important thing is that you follow the following instructions to perfectly benefit from this product on your hair:
- Firstly, pour the beer into a container in case you want to use it daily.
- Also, the beer must be without gas. Open it a few hours before you are going to use it so that it will leak gas.
- Apply shampoo first before beer so that it cleans the dirt from your hair and does not eliminate the effect that beer is causing.
- You can use conditioner after applying the beer, this is recommended so that the hair is softer and the beer smell is eliminated.
You can also mix beer with other products to increase its benefits. Below we will show you some of these excellent blends.
Beer with styling cream
This mixture will work as a fixing gel or lacquer. Apply a little to your hair and comb it as you normally do so that when it dries it stays as it was.
Mix jojoba oil and cold beer in a container, pour it on your hair and constantly massage from the scalp to the ends, leave it to act for a few minutes and rinse well with warm water.
Beat jojoba oil in a glass with a glass of beer, apply to your hair and leave to act for 30 minutes. Finally, apply the shampoo.
Beer as shampoo
As in the previous products, all you have to do is mix the beer with the shampoo that you usually use so that your hair is more shiny and moving. You can add a little olive oil and rosemary essence to this mixture.
This mix is ideal for very frizzy and tousled hair.
Mix 1 liter of beer and half a cup of cider vinegar, apply it to your hair and leave it to act for 5 minutes. Massage constantly. Do not wash your hair, dry it directly with a towel and then comb it.
With ¼ liter of beer and 10 drops of cider vinegar you get a fixing lotion. Apply it to the already clean and drained hair, leave it to act for 15 minutes and rinse. If you do this at least three times a week you will have scented, straight hair.
Sunflower oil, egg and beer
These ingredients seek to gain volume to the hair. In a container pour 1 liter of beer, add a tablespoon of sunflower oil and a raw egg. Mix, apply, on hair and let it act for a few minutes. Apply conditioner to remove residue and odor.
This rinse is done to smooth the hair and give it shine.
In a glass mix the beer with half a cup of lemon. Apply it to the hair after the shampoo, leave it to act for a few minutes, and wash with conditioner.
Remember that to take care of your hair…
- Use some of these easy and inexpensive recipes.
- Remember that you need to eat a healthy diet and drink plenty of water.
- Consume food and drinks that contain vitamin C, it maintains hair color and stimulates its growth.
- Do not worry about the smell of beer, with the passage of minutes it will evaporate.