Are you looking for work? He National Institute of Fine Arts (INBA) It opened new jobs for this 2023, it also offers salaries of more than $60,000 pesos per month.
Among the highest paid positions in the INBA They are managerial positions, but they also have other alternatives for department heads.
What jobs does the National Institute of Fine Arts offer?
If you are interested in applying for any of the jobs offered by the INBA, we will tell you which are the vacancies that have opened.
Director of Personnel, in the General Subdirectorate of Administration
The place of work is in Mexico City and they only offer one position. The activities you would perform are:
- Direct and coordinate the application of the norms and guidelines issued by the dependencies
- Supervise the management of the different movements of personnel to meet the requests for
INBA work centers.
- Supervise the reception, processing and capture of the unique personnel formats to make the respective personnel movements.
- Exercise and control the budget assigned to chapter 1000 “Personal Services” through the regulations on the matter.
- Supervise personnel movements.
- Direct activities for adequate and timely payment.
- Direct the issuance of the different types of payrolls and pre-payrolls.
- Authorize the release of checks for the payment of workers’ salaries.
- Among other functions.
This is a job aimed at professionals who have a degree and who are graduates in areas such as computing and information technology, law, psychology, finance, economics, accounting, political science and public administration or administration. They have at least eight years of experience. For this vacancy, the gross monthly perception is $67,037 pesos.
Head of department of attention to labor disputes
It is a job offer in which they offer $23,274 pesos per month. The activities that the worker is required to perform are the following:
- Legal-labour advice to the different administrative areas.
- Guide the Institute’s work centers in adherence to the applicable legal norms for
regulate union relations and their workers.
- Ensure that the requests assigned to the area are attended to in a timely manner.
- Analyze the requests made by the work centers or union delegation to apply labor regulations.
- Establish consensus via telephone with the work centers regarding any request made by the Union Delegations to reach an agreement.
- Analyze requests related to transfers of personnel from one work center to another
- Among other tasks.
Important dates to compete for a job at the INBA
Do you want to get a job in Fine Arts? This is the schedule for the INBA 2023 contest:
- Announcement publication – From April 19 to May 3, 2023
- Registration of applicants – From April 19 to May 3
- Curriculum review – From April 19 to May 3
- knowledge test – From May 16 to 22
- Skills assessment – From 25 to 27 May
- documentary comparison – June 1 and 2
- experience evaluation – June 1 and 2
- Merit assessment – June 1 and 2
- Interview – From June 13 to 15
- Determination of the Winning Candidate – From June 13 to 15
If you want more details about the vacancies that have opened, go to this link in the INBA Professional Career Service section.
High level Team of young journalists whose objective is to explain the most relevant business, economic and financial news. We are passionate about telling stories and believe in citizen and service journalism.