Apple presented its financial results for its third fiscal quarter of the year on Thursday. With them, breaks his own record from last yearmarking a figure of 83,000 million dollars in revenue.
The aforementioned quarter (which includes the months of April, May and June) has the traditional characteristic of being the least relevant for the company in terms of sales of new devices. On this occasion, however, your services division and, to a lesser extent, iPhone sales have allowed the technology company from Cupertino to set a new milestone.
“This quarter’s record results speak to Apple’s continued efforts to innovate, foster new possibilities and enrich the lives of our customers,” said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO.
Some great results for Apple
Growth this quarter and in the midst of a tumultuous market is great news for Apple. According to Luca Maestri, CFO of the company, this is a sign of the “ability to manage our business effectively despite the challenging operating environment.”
Broken down by product category, revenue is as follows:
- iPhone: 40.7 billion dollars (+3% compared to Q3 2021).
- iPad: 7.2 billion dollars (-2% compared to Q3 2021).
- Mac: 7.4 billion dollars (-10% compared to Q3 2021).
- wearables: 8.1 billion dollars (-8% compared to Q3 2021).
- Services: 19.6 billion dollars (+12% compared to Q3 2021).
News in development.