Depending on the shape of your finger, this challenge will reveal incredible characteristics about you that you probably didn’t know. Don’t let this go eye test and discover curious traits of your personality in a matter of seconds. Do you dare to participate in the challenge? All you have to do in this psychological test is to look at the image, extend your hand and answer which of the five thumbs looks like yours, since only then will you get the answer you were waiting for.
Trend in several countries, this eye test seeks to help users get to know each other in depth with a simple choice. According to the answer of how is your thumb, this test will reveal curious traits of your personality, so do not let this opportunity go.
Oddly enough, each of our hands is capable of revealing a lot about us. What’s more, it is said that the shape of your thumb can ‘undress’ you like no other, so today’s psychological test may surprise more than one.
VISUAL TEST IMAGE
VISUAL TEST SOLUTION
- If both phalanges of the thumb are the same, you are a mentally balanced person who tries to find harmony and peace in different situations. People with this thumb shape are mostly calm and good at talking and teaching; In addition, all his knowledge is evident in his way of life. There are many friends and family around you who need your attention or good advice because you show empathy like no one else.
- If the first part of your thumb is longer than the second, then you are a perfectionist. You are dedicated to your ideas and are never satisfied with details. Everything has to be perfect and in perfect order. Sometimes you can be obsessed with an idea, but you always find a modest way to succeed. People respect you for your honesty and can trust your word.
- If the bottom of your thumb is larger than the top, you’re a hard worker. Life may not give you an easy way to succeed, but you will overcome any obstacle and always find the good in everything. People with this thumb shape are confident and intelligent. You bring intelligence in every dream. Your ideas are always clear and there are not many things that confuse you, which is why you are often appreciated at work as a reliable person.
- Place your hand in the ‘thumbs up’ position. If you have a flexible finger, you are more expressive and emotional than people with straight thumbs. This shape is also called a freeway thumb. People like you easily adapt to changing circumstances and new environments. You are very creative and artistic. Your mind finds interesting ways to solve problems and achieve your goals.
- If your thumb is direct and not flexible, you are a stubborn person who likes to dominate. Some people may think you look like stone with your impassive face, but they admire that you keep your promises. They can always trust you. Sometimes people can try to take advantage of your trust and ability to keep your word, but for the most part you can think through everything right away and make the right decisions without getting hurt.
What did you think of this visual test? Did it meet your expectations? Well, we congratulate you if you managed to know more about yourself and your way of being or thinking. And if it didn’t sink in for you, don’t worry. As well as this test, there is another type of viral between challenges and challenges that will be to your liking. We encourage you to keep testing yourself with these types of challenges. To do this, you just have to follow the following link: more viral challenges in Depor, and ready. What are you waiting for?
WHAT IS A VISION TEST?
Personality tests, according to analysts, are an experimental instrument whose objective is to measure or evaluate a specific psychological characteristic. That is why they have become very popular on social networks because, depending on the type (questionnaires, projective and attitudinal) it will define various traits that you may not have known about yourself and what you think about things.
We accumulate throughout our lives experiences that forge our way of being, our personality or our character to face certain day-to-day experiences. Within them are the traumatic experiences that accumulate in our subconscious and that flourish when we are faced with certain stimuli.
ORIGIN OF VISUAL TESTS
According Wikipediathe first personality tests were developed in 1920 and were intended to facilitate the personnel selection process, particularly in the armed forces. Now, in these times, many users from different parts of the world are interested in knowing more about their way of being, which is what these tests are usually used for.