- To counteract the deficit of medical specialists in marginalized areas of the country, the federal government announced the call for immediate hiring.
- Zoé Robledo, announced that from 12:00 noon on Tuesday and until June 3, the National Day of Recruitment and Hiring of Medical Specialists will be open.
- The country’s public health entities have 13,765 places available.
To counter the shortage of medical specialists in marginalized areas of the country, The federal government announced the call for immediate hiring of these professionals to fill 13,765 positions that “have been unoccupied for years.”
During the morning conference at the National Palace, the director of the Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS), Zoé Robledo, announced that starting at 12:00 p.m. this Tuesday and until June 3 The National Day of Recruitment and Hiring of Medical Specialists will be open.
According to the official, the country’s public health entities have 13,765 places available, of which 8,272 are from Insabi; 2,588 from the IMSS; 1,765 from the IMSS-Well-being; 979 of the ISSSTE; 133 from Pemex; and 28 more from CCINSHAE.
He highlighted that of the total number of vacancies, 5,255 correspond to state health systems of the 15 states where the transformation planof health welfare, is carried out this year.
He also highlighted that the five main specialties that are necessary in the health sector coincide with those that were not promoted over the years.
“Just match many of these (specialties) with which they have historically stopped training in recent years, which are the ones most needed by the health system; they stopped making venues, giving scholarships, and the training capacity has been recovering, “said Robledo Aburto.
The specialties in which there are more than a thousand vacancies are the following:
- Internal Medicine (1,753)
- Surgical medical emergencies (1,728)
- Gynecology and obstetrics (1,572)
- Pediatrics (1,517)
- Anesthesiology (1,367)
- General surgery (1,097)
The director of the IMSS called on interested medical specialists to apply in this call process to occupy one of the more than 13,000 available positions.
He explained that those interested must enter between noon on May 24 and until June 3 at the Web page www.medicosespecialistas.gob.mx to carry out the due registration in which, among other information, they must indicate their specialty, the job interest on duty, as well as the place to work.
Subsequently, on June 7, the results of the call will be presented and the invitation to accepted applicants will be carried out.
In this way, Robledo Aburto explained, on June 11 there will be 32 reception and documentation review tables, so that the applicants will begin their hiring process.
INSABI ALSO HAS CALLS
The Health Institute for Well-being (Insabi) launched a call for vacancies for general practitioners, nurses and even dentists; there are vacancies with salaries of up to 49 thousand pesos per month.
The call was published after the controversy in which the Secretary of Health was involved for the hiring of Cuban doctors who will be in charge of working in remote areas of the country. Something that sparked strong debates.
What vacancies were opened and what is the salary?
General Physician: 35 thousand 237 pesos.
Dental Surgeon: 33 thousand 410 pesos.
Area director (hospital director): 49 thousand pesos.
Remember that you have until May 20 to apply. If you have any questions, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register on the platform of Doctors of Well-being and obtain your Single Registration Folio (FUR) of the Program. In case you do not have FUR, you must process it at the following link: https://medicosdelbienestar.salud.gob.mx/admin/
- If you have already registered on the platform, you do not need to do so again.
Application on the Welfare Physicians page, in the Call:
- Be a Mexican citizen (or), in full exercise of their rights, or foreigner (or) whose immigration status allows the exercise of the corresponding profession.
- Have an academic degree and professional license that proves the profile required for the position.
- Not be disqualified (or) for federal public service, nor be in any other cause of legal impediment.
- Not be part of any lawsuit, of any nature, against the Secretary of
- Health, or the State Health Services.
- Not having a place in the INSABI.
Follow these steps
You can go to the website of the call (Convocations) where you can see the vacancies ordered by the states that request them.
Register, log in or register the information you are asked to open your profile.
Upload the requested documents Send your application to the vacancy you want to occupy and that’s ityou just have to wait for them to contact you.
If you have questions about the process, you can contact the phone number 55 50 90 36 00 extensions 57 885, 57 223 and 57 747.
These are the best ways doctors can build wealth
Dubai is the first to open a ‘smart’ clinic with virtual doctors and so…
Pfizer confirms that 3 of its COVID vaccines protect children under 5…