Cell phones with operating system Android they offer you different types of unlocking to reinforce the security and privacy of the information you store on your device, for example: you can choose a password (combination of numbers, letters and symbols); PIN (six-digit code); pattern (strokes that form a figure); face unlock; and the fingerprint, the latter is the most common, but what many users do not know is that you have the possibility of deleting or registering new fingerprints, what would happen if you did? It is something that from Depor we will explain to you right now. Take note.
There are two types of fingerprint unlocking and this depends on the range and brand of the smartphone: first, the one at the bottom of the touch screen; and second, the one that has a sensor on the back side or included in the power button (on and off).
LOOK: Android: this is how you can make your cell phone identify the name of a song you listen to
What happens if you change or delete a fingerprint on your Android phone?
The fingerprints of smartphones are not only used to unlock them, yes, that is their main function, however, they are also used in some applications such as WhatsApp, Telegram, banking platforms, etc., so they will automatically be deconfigured In case you decide to change or delete them, for example: if you entered your bank’s app by only placing your fingerprint on the sensor, now you will do it by manually adding your username and password.
How to change or delete a fingerprint on Android?
- First, enter the “Settings” or “Settings” of your cell phone Android.
- Now, click on the section that says “Lock screen”.
- The next step is to scroll down and click on the option called “Fingerprints”.
- Place your security pattern (if you have one).
- Press on footprint 1, 2, 3, etc., and click on “Delete” or “Add footprint”.
How to know the battery life of your Android cell phone?
- This method can be used on any Android cell phone whether or not it has the SIM inserted
- Now you must enter the call application of your device.
- After that it is not necessary that you have to register any number.
- You simply have to dial the following code *#*#4636#*#*.
- At that moment a secret menu will open by itself.
- There you can see the status and information about the battery.
- Even how much time or percentage has been used and whether or not a renewal is necessary.
- In case it appears to you that its useful life is less than 20%, it is best to change it in order to give your smartphone more life.