It is likely that you talk to one person on a daily basis. phone callit can be your partner, friend, family member or co-worker, however, before communicating with him or her you have to look for his or her number in your call log or contact book, it is undoubtedly the longest method and it takes a little of time, something that plays against when it comes to an emergency.
On this occasion, from Depor we will teach you how to create a direct access, shortcut or instant dialing of a contact on the main screen of your smartphone with operating system Androidin this way you will call any user in less than three seconds and with a single touch.
LOOK: Android: what is the “pocket mode” of your cell phone for and how to enable it?
This is a secret widget of the default “Contacts” app, which is available on Android version 9 or higher. As we said before, this function offers the possibility of anchoring one or several contacts in the main interface of your mobile, if you press it, a call will be made immediately and you will no longer have to search for them manually.
So you can create direct dialing of contacts on your Android cell phone
- First, from the main screen of your device Android perform the pinch gesture, as if you were zooming out of the camera.
- Several options will appear at the bottom, click on the one called “Widgets”.
- The next step is to scroll down until you reach the default “Contacts” app.
- Press it and three options will be displayed, click on the one that says “Direct dialing” > “Add”.
- Select one of your contacts, preferably with whom you communicate at all times.
- Finally, in the main interface of your phone the name of your contact will have been anchored, each time you press it you will immediately call that person.
How to empty the trash of the Gallery?
- First, enter the gallery of Android.
- Now, click on the icon of the three stripes that are located in the lower right corner.
- Several sections will be displayed, touch the one that says “Trash”.
- Press for a few seconds on a photo or video.
- At the top, the option called “All” will be enabled, check it.
- Finally, click on the trash can icon (Delete) to delete everything in a single action.
How to empty the Google Photos trash?
- Enter the Google Photos app.
- In the main interface, click “Library”.
- Four options will appear at the top, tap on “Trash”.
- There are two methods to empty the trash: you can tap on the three dots button and select “Empty Trash”; The other alternative is to click on Select and then click on the lower left corner, where it says “Delete all”.
- Confirm the deletion in the pop-up window.
- from iOS. The quick charge animation does not show the exact percentage.
This should be done if the flashlight of your Android mobile does not work
- First, check that your smartphone Android have a good battery percentage, preferably above 20%, since at 15% it often does not turn on and you mistakenly think that it has failed, some brands and models even tell you the following: “unable to turn on flashlight due to low battery percentage. Charge it.”.
- Another reason is overheating of the device. When you have been playing or using your cell phone without interruptions for several hours, it is normal for the back of the equipment to reach high temperatures, and it is for this reason that the system prevents you from turning on the flashlight. What you should do is wait for it to cool down a bit before using it.
- Some users download external applications that allow them to turn on the flashlight by shaking the mobile, on certain occasions these apps or APKs alter the normal operation of the native Android flashlight, we recommend uninstalling them so that it turns on again.
- Finally, the cover can prevent the light from the flashlight from not coming out completely or even showing a different color.