Has it happened to you that you are on a phone call with someone and the communication is constantly cut off? There can be up to three reasons and they are the following: first, that you do not have coverage or signal in the area where you are; second, the other person’s battery may have died; and third, that you have the “Side key ends call” function activated, which will immediately hang up calls after touching your finger on the fingerprint sensor. Do you want to know how to deactivate the aforementioned tool in Android? from Depor we will explain it right now. Take note.
Surely you activated the option and you don’t remember or it came by default. It is quite uncomfortable to be talking on a phone call without being able to accidentally touch or brush the fingerprint sensor that is usually located on the “power” button (on and off) or on the back of the device.
LOOK: Find out how many years your Android phone has been updated
So you can prevent calls from being hung up if you pass your finger over the fingerprint sensor
- First, enter the native “Calls” application on your phone Android.
- Now, click on the icon of the three points that are located in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, touch the one that says “Settings”.
- The next step is to click on the “Answer/End calls” section.
- Finally, disable the switch labeled “Side key ends call”.
- It is optional that you turn off the function “Answer with volume up or down key”.
What happens if you don’t update Android?
- You don’t get access to the new features of Android and the improvement of the existing tools on your phone.
- Your cell phone becomes more vulnerable to attacks by cybercriminals or viruses that would put not only your personal information at risk, but also your banking information, such as: account numbers, passwords, debit or credit cards, etc.
- When you don’t install updates, mobile optimization and performance improvements are another aspect that users miss out on.
- The Android version of your cell phone may not be compatible with some applications, for example: WhatsApp with each update adds new functions and security patches that are not compatible with all devices, since having more tools requires the equipment to the support are more demanding.
Follow us on our social networks: