Do you want to access the hidden information of your cell phone battery? on devices Androidthere are some adjustments that can be applied to know data that, with the naked eye, we cannot see, which is why we must resort to practical tricks that provide us with extra data.
In this way, you can have greater control over the life of your battery and not spend it in unnecessary situations, in addition, you have the option of applying certain tricks to make it perform better, such as charging your smartphone to 85% and extending its duration.
For this reason, in SPORTS We share with you a complete and detailed guide so that you know how to access this hidden data from the battery of your Android cell phone and take into account what to do, depending on the state of this element. Take note.
Here we share the step by step to access the hidden battery information on an Android device:
- First, unlock your Android phone and go to the home screen.
- Now, open the “Phone” application, located within the “Applications” section or on the home screen.
- After this, select the dial field where you normally enter phone numbers.
- Here, write the code ##4636##. Be sure to enter the asterisks
- and pound signs (#) correctly.
- Once you have entered the code, tap on the call button. The code##4636# #
- will activate the menu of hidden information of the battery of your smartphone.
- In this part, you should see a screen with various options and details related to the battery.
- Explore the different options in the menu to access detailed information about your device’s battery.
- Among the alternatives, you can find the temperature, charge level, battery health, and usage history.
In the event that you wish to access additional information or make specific adjustments, you can explore the different options within the hidden battery information menu.
- The guide to update to the Android 14 beta First, through your mobilegoogle pixel enter the Android Beta program website by clicking on the followinglink
- Now, click on the button that says “Login” and sign up with your Google account (Gmail), which you have registered on your current cell phone.
The next step is to scroll down until you reach the “devices eligible for the program” section.