The cell phones Android They have various elements that improve the user experience, in addition, it is possible to use some secret codes that allow access to functions in a more practical way, whether it is checking the status of the battery, identifying GPS errors or even measuring the sensitivity of the touch screen of your mobile.
These codes will do quick tests on your mobile device to identify the problem that prevents you from using it correctly. Also, being an easy step to achieve, you will save much more time, compared to carrying out a tutorial.
To do so, all you have to do is open the app where you make the calls, copy the code you need and the results you need to know will immediately appear. Next, we share the keys that are most used.
Android codes to solve quick problems
If you have some problems with your smartphone screen, Bluetooth, light sensor and more, here are some codes that can verify its status.
- *#*#232331#*#* – does a Bluetooth test.
- *#*#2664#*#* – Tests the touch screen.
- *#*#1472365#*#* – does a GPS test
- #0782*# – does a real time clock test.
- *#*#7262626#*#* – does a field test.
- *#*#0673#*#* or *#*#0289#*#* – does an audio and melody test.
- *#0589# – does a light sensor test.
- *#*#526#*#* – does a WLAN test.
- *#0228# – check battery status and details.
- *#*#3264#*#* – check the RAM version.
The steps to install the beta 3 of Android 14
- These are the Google Pixels compatible with Android 14 beta 3: Pixel 4a with 5G, 5, 5a, 6, 6 Pro, 6a, 7, 7 Pro and 7a.
- First, enter the program’s website Android Beta clicking on the next link.
- Now, click on the button that says “Access” or “Login” and sign up with your Google account (Gmail), which you have registered on your current cell phone.
- Scroll down until you reach the “program eligible devices” section.
- Here click on the blue button called “Participate”.
- Accept the conditions of use to complete the registration on your smartphone.
- Finally, in a maximum period of 24 hours you will receive beta 3 of Android 14.
- Check if you received the update as follows: go to “Settings” > “About phone” or “System” > “Software update” or “advanced” > “Download and install”.