While we wait for the Resident Evil 4 demo to become a reality, rumors continue about the news that the game will bring. Based on what we’ve seen so far, Resident Evil 4 will change quite a few elements of the original game. Starting with a tone much closer to survival horror, with Leon more somber after the raccoon city events and a gameplay more similar to what we have seen in Resident Evil Village. But that will not be all, because the enemies of Resident Evil 4 and some of their bosses will also have variations on their 2004 versions, according to some leaks.
All the changes of the enemies and bosses of Resident Evil 4, according to rumors
As we can see in this new leak, Resident Evil 4 will have the following changes in case the leaks are confirmed on normal enemies:
- The Bella Sisters will appear in the mine area, led by a mutated Dr. Salvador. But the Sisters won’t appear until the mines part.
- Dr. Salvador will be a recurring enemy/boss. Every time we face him, he will mutate, until he resembles the Dr. Salvador that we met in the Mercenary Mode of the original game.
- There will be two Garradores in the Castle of the Illuminated. We will not kill them, but they will reappear throughout the area.
- Regenerators and Iron Maidens will be much scarier. There will be up to four or five variants of this enemy, instead of the original two: normal, obese, with deformities, etc. The parasites that will control them will be in different areas of their bodies.
- The Novistadores will not be in the remake.
On the other hand, regarding the bosses, the following changes stand out:
- The harpoons we will use against Del Lago will be limited.
- Bitores Méndez will act as the persecuting enemy. His house will be much bigger, we will spend more time in it and he will throw enemies at us.
- Krauser has been completely redesigned. He will be wearing a black jersey and tactical gear.
- U3 has been completely redesigned and our encounters with him will vary. As it is said, it will be very similar to the baby from Hacienda Beneviento in Resident Evil Village, because we will have to solve a puzzle in a small area, and then move to a larger area and face him there. To stop him, we can throw nitrogen bottles, very similar to the confrontation against Executioner in the original game.
- There will not be two Giants in the game, but two. It is possible that the decision we have to make, between the path of the Giant or the path of the fort, has disappeared.
- Salazar will be similar to Moreau (Resident Evil Village). In the first part of the fight, he will be protected by pillars, and in the second part, he will be covered in a shell.
- Luis Sera will become a boss to defeat.
- Salazar will have a spider, which can be a boss.