One of the most important aspects of iphone It is your battery, since without it it is not possible to use the mobile, especially if it turns off. For this reason, many users seek to quickly charge this device to use it as soon as possible.
It is also essential to remember that the time it takes an iPhone to charge can vary, depending on the model and type of charger used. However, there are some ways to make the battery fill up faster.
In this way, you will not have to worry about waiting too many hours when you need to use your mobile device immediately, even worse if it turned off at the worst moment. Given this, in SPORTS We share some tips that you can put into practice.
LOOK: How to Reserve Apple Music Classical for Free on iPhone
So you can to charge the iPhone faster
Getting the iPhone to charge faster is essential if you want to save time or use your smartphone as soon as possible. Here are some suggestions.
- One of the first things you can try is to charge your iPhone while turning on Airplane Mode. After this, you will not only reduce energy consumption, but you will speed up the charging process; however, please note that you will not be able to receive calls or any other notifications when this feature is enabled.
- Another tip is to avoid using the iPhone when it is charging, as it may slow down the charging speed. In that sense, only use it if it is really necessary, such as making an emergency call or sending important messages.
- Regarding the technical part, you have the possibility of using a more powerful charger so that the battery of your iPhone reaches the maximum percentage more quickly and thus save several minutes and even hours.
- Also, make sure that the charging cable for your iPhone is of good quality and that they are certified by Apple, otherwise, your mobile may not only charge slower, but it will probably have negative consequences on its performance.
- Although the covers are an accessory that allow bumps and scratches on the iPhone, it is also possible that they slow down the charging of the device, so one option is to remove it while plugging it into the current.
- One last alternative is to charge your iPhone at night. Although it may seem obvious, this option will get you out of trouble, since you will have your mobile ready to use it in the morning, especially when you have to go to work, study or carry out another important activity.
How to block calls from a contact on iPhone
We share a series of steps that you can follow to prevent a particular number from calling you on your iPhone.
- From your iPhone, access the “Settings” app.
- Then, choose the “Phone” option.
- After this, select “Call blocking and identification”.
- Among the available alternatives, choose “Block contact”.
- Now, a list with all your contacts will appear.
- You will have to select the contact you want to block.
- Finally, go back to the main interface of your iPhone.
With these steps, you will no longer receive calls from the chosen contact without having to delete it.
How to lock your personal photos on iPhone
If you want to prevent other people from seeing your private photos on iPhone, we’ll show you how to lock them in just a few moments.
- The first step is to open the “Photos” app on your iPhone.
- Then, select the photos you want to block.
- After this, click on the “Share” button, located at the bottom left of the screen.
- Once done, scroll down the share menu and tap on “Hide”.
- You will immediately be asked if you want to hide the photos.