- Since the pandemic, advertising spending by companies has increased.
- Advertising is a necessary tool to prevent, inform, approach and establish bonds of trust with patients.
- From interaction in social networks to offering unique experiences are vital for health communication campaigns.
Advertising is a very important medium for all areas because it allows an idea to be known by thousands or millions of people. It is the main strategy that brands use as a means of dissemination, but you can also use it to attract new patients. If you wish that you health communication campaign to be successful you must follow the following steps.
The impact of advertising today
According to data obtained by the Interactive Advertising Association (IAB Mexico), during 2022 around 50% of the brands increased their advertising spending than they had planned. Therefore, It is expected that for this 2023 the trend will continue and now the increase will be 30% additional to your budget.
For this reason, advertising is a necessary tool to prevent, inform, approach and establish bonds of trust with patients. In addition, the health industry is one of the most competitive and complex that exists.
A creative and innovative process is necessary for each campaign, with fresh and healthy ideas that help and favor the pharmaceutical industry, government and patients, says Esther Luiselli, Director of Press and Communication Advisors (APC Publicidad).
Successful health communication campaigns
In this way, it is necessary to create high-impact strategies that communicate assertively with other people. In addition, we cannot forget the main reason for these health communication campaigns to reach the final consumer who is the patient. Knowing their needs and empathizing with them is the cornerstone of the strategies.
From all of the above, there are some strategies that should be applied in a health communication campaign to have successful results. The main ones are the following.
- Creation of unique experiences: They can be from live events to online campaigns, the important thing is to create an unforgettable emotion so that consumers treasure the information provided.
- Strengthening of the brand-consumer emotional connection: Positive and significant interaction creates closeness and loyalty with the consumer, feeling support and involvement with the brand.
- Increased brand recall: Consumers tend to remember better the brands with which they have experienced empathy, putting it in the mind of the consumer as the first place in their purchase decision.
- Brand Positioning Improvements: By creating unique brand experiences, companies can stand out from their competitors and position themselves as leaders in their industry and sector.
- Interaction in social networks: Social networks are a key element in the approach with consumers, as they tend to be motivating to share product experiences, attracting new potential customers.
This is the penalty proposed in Mexico for surrogate motherhood: Million-dollar fine and jail
Mental health, how to face this new global crisis in the post-pandemic?
Health marketing, how to improve your medical reputation on the internet?