2023 is a year full of expectations for locals and foreigners who want to get to know Mexico. To help organize your vacations and getaways, the official calendar which includes all holidaysunofficial holidays and bridges. The information collected by Depor is available so that everyone can access it and make the most of their time in the country.
It is important to keep in mind that holidays and holidays are relevant to the physical and mental well-being of people, since they provide time for rest and recreation. Additionally, these days are often associated with cultural and religious celebrations, allowing people to participate in the culture and traditions of Mexico.
What official holidays (bridge days) are there in Mexico in 2023?
- Sunday January 1: New Year’s Day.
- Monday February 6: Day of the Mexican Constitution.
- Monday March 20: birthday of Benito Juárez.
- Monday May 1: International Workers’ Day.
- Saturday September 16: Mexican Independence Day.
- Monday November 20: anniversary of the Mexican Revolution.
- Monday December 25: Christmas day.
What unofficial holidays are there in Mexico in 2023?
- April 6: Holy Thursday
- April 7: Good Friday
- May 5th Battle of Puebla
- October 12: Columbus Day
- November 2: Day of the Dead
- December 12: Day of the Virgin of Guadalupe
How many and what SEP bridge days and holidays are there in Mexico in 2023?
- January 27, 2023: Meeting of the School Technical Council
- February 6, 2023: Suspension of work
- March 17, 2023: Administrative meeting. First megabridge that goes from the 17th to the 20th of the month
- April 28, 2023: Meeting of the School Technical Council
- May 1, 2023: Labor Day, second megabridge
- May 5, 2023: Battle of Puebla
- May 15, 2023: Teacher’s Day
- May 26, 2023: Meeting of the School Technical Council
- June 30, 2023: Meeting of the School Technical Council
What happens if you are asked to work on a holiday?
The Federal Labor Law establishes that people are not required to work on their rest days. If an employee works on a holiday, they will be paid a double salary. In other words, employees are entitled to their day off and if they work on a holiday, they must be paid additional compensation.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Luis Miguel Tour 2023: when will the concerts be, ticket prices and more
- Megabridge in Mexico: what are the holidays in March and dates of the holidays?
- Well-being pension in Mexico 2023: when they pay and who receives a double amount
- Weekly horoscope from Monday, March 6 to Sunday, March 12: predictions about love, money and work