In the life of all health professionals, continuous improvement must always prevail. It is a career in which learning never ends and new things always appear. Similarly, graduating from university does not mean that it is the end of the road because every year thousands aspire to study a specialty. Although one of the problems is that not everyone gets it. For the same reason, now we share some tips that you must follow to pass the National Examination of Applicants for Medical Residencies (ENARM) 2022.
The first thing you should take into account is that each year the number of applicants who register for the test increases. While the number of available spaces has stagnated and is not enough to cover the demand.
High demand and insufficient spaces
In last year’s edition, a total of 41,843 young people attended to take the test. Even if only 18 thousand 173 got a place. finally opened 1,327 additional spaces but it is still an insufficient amount. Just over half were unable to fulfill their dream of continuing their professional training.
On the other hand, to have a better chance of success, it is necessary to have adequate preparation. One of the biggest tips to pass the ENARM 2022 is to start studying now and not leave everything to the last minute.
You may think that it is too hasty to think about the next edition from now on, but it is not. In reality, if you start now you will have nine months to study long enough to arrive prepared for the next edition.
Tips to pass the ENARM 2022
In order for you to achieve a satisfactory result this year, we share a series of steps that you must follow. Remember that it is not an impossible test to overcome, but you cannot trust it either. The better prepared you arrive on the day of the exam, the more likely you are to succeed.
- You must have a winning mentality at all times.
- The ENARM is a complex but not impossible exam and anyone can pass it.
- The best course to pass it is to pay attention in the classes throughout the Medicine career.
- The ENARM is not based on books or courses but on the Clinical Practice Guidelines that can be consulted on the Internet.
- As preparation, study at least four hours a day, with periods of 15 minutes of rest for every 45 minutes.
- Start studying for the ENARM at least eight months before the exam. If they start earlier, some topics are going to be forgotten; if you start later, you will not be able to cover all the specialties.
- Take exam simulations every week on any of the digital platforms that exist.
- Identify the topics in which you have weakness and pay special attention to them.
- On the day of the exam, arrive in the best physical and mental conditions at the exam venue.
- Finally, remember that you must have confidence but not trust yourself.